Total Pageviews

11/20/2014

Interesting Short Movie

Hi! How are you doing?
These days, I cook dinner for my family!
Today, I cooked "tonjiru" which is Japanese soup and tastes like miso soup, and I cooked "gomokugohan" which is rice mixed with some chicken and vegetables.
Both are Japanese cuisines and I really like it, so I want many foreigners to try them.

Now let's move on to the main topic.
I am reading the book about African food and I am interested in African food.
Today, when I searched about African food on YouTube, I found a interesting short movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwwgKx9BNiM

The woman in this video introduces a recipe of banana fritter which is African traditional food.
I have not heard the name, but the picture of it looks so delicious!!!
It is really easy to make, so I want to make it ;)

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you begin your blog entries by telling us something personal about yourself. It makes your blog a lot more interesting. I watched the woman making banana fritters. They looked tasty and similar to some Portuguese sweets that my grandmother used to make, called "filhos."

    ReplyDelete